- Location:Redruth, Cornwall or Bristol
- Contract:Full- or Part-Time
We're looking for a super-organised, friendly, and professional PM to help us look after day-to-day delivery to our clients. You will own the day-to-day implementation of projects and help our designers and developers work to project plans.
This role has one key purpose: to manage the resources we have effectively so we can deliver client projects on time, within budget, and profitably.
Working alongside an Operations Director and a Product Owner you will be responsible for the implementation phase of projects. You will work closely with our developers and designers to deliver work and provide regular progress updates to our clients.
To succeed in this role you will need to be detail-oriented, organised, and a completer-finisher. You will also have great communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audiences including clients and technical specialists. As you will be managing multiple concurrent projects, you will also need to be able to prioritise your work effectively and manage your and other people's time effectively.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Defining project teams
• Scheduling work and directing team members
• Managing the delivery of work in line with schedules and budgets
• Managing and mitigating project risk
• Communicating project plans and job status to clients at least weekly
• Foreseeing and solving problems around delivery issues
• Planning all projects that are delivered through the business, minimising the mistakes or overservicing that could cause delay in service delivery
• Maintaining internal documentation for all the processes in the business relating to the delivery of our services
• Ensuring project documentation is signed and project stages or jobs are formally signed off
• Reviewing time records weekly with the Operations Director
• Ensuring that timesheets and invoices correlate accurately, so there is no missed billing
• Maintaining team utilisation at agreed levels
• Advising the People and Culture Director of resource needs at least two months ahead of time
• Project managing internal projects
Skills and experience
Previous experience managing digital projects in an agency or similar environment is preferred. Our perfect candidate will also have:
• Experience working with software developers
• Experience communicating with clients
The following skills are essential:
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Experience using digital project management tools
Within 3-5 years, there will be the opportunity to progress to Project Director. This role will oversee 3/4 project managers and be responsible for our overall service delivery process, utilisation, and profitability. To help you get there, you will have the support of a highly experienced non-executive director as well as whatever training you need.
Our teams work from the office at least 2 days a week, although you're welcome to use the office as much as you like. This means you must live within a reasonable distance of our office in Bristol, or our Cornwall office in Pool, Redruth.
We're open to full- or part-time candidates, and we're especially keen to hear from anyone looking to return to work after parental leave or a career break.
Salary and benefits
• Salary £30-45k (pro-rata for part-time roles). Salaries are reviewed each and every month by the board
• 38 day's holiday (30 days' leave + 8 bank holidays, pro-rata for part-time roles)
• Private healthcare
• Team socials and an annual summer party
• A £300 training and wellness budget to spend on anything you like
• Flexible working, allowing you the autonomy to choose where and when you work
• Quarterly progress reviews to help you progress in your role
Software Development Team Lead
- Location:Redruth, Cornwall or Bristol
- Contract:Full or Part-Time
- Experience working in a similar role in an agency style environment
- Experience leading a team of software developers to produce high quality code
- Eligible to work in the UK
Full Stack Software Developer
- Salary:£35,000 - £55,000
- Location:Redruth (Cornwall) or Bristol
- Contract:Full-time or part-time
- At least 2 years working in a similar role in an agency or similar environment
- Experience building bespoke websites (not from themes) with 1 or more modern CMS platforms (ideally Umbraco)
- Eligible to work within the UK