Well, hello there.
We believe that, when it’s used correctly, technology can create life-changing opportunities. Opportunities for people, for businesses, and for our planet.
The right technology can be the thing that allows a business to achieve its mission, or the thing that allows it to free up resources to look after their people better. It can be the change that allows more people to access the services they need, or the thing that allows a business to reduce its environmental and societal impact.
That’s what we stand for. Tech for good, not tech for tech’s sake. Tech that transforms, energises, and revitalises.
We truly believe that in time, every business will be digital-first. Our mission is to get you there.
We’re pretty particular about our values because they define who we are, what we stand for, and how we want to work. If we’re going to work together, chances are you value at least 2 of these things!
We believe our fundamental role is to untangle the challenges our clients face and provide clarity. That’s why we invest so much time into discovery as part of our process – without clarity, we can’t help our clients progress with purpose.
Our clients come to us for answers because they know what they don’t know. Our job is to be curious enough about their world and the ever-changing world of technology to come up with the most appropriate, practical, and future-proof solutions possible.
We’re great at what we do, and we know it – but we’ll never veer into arrogance. We’re confident in our expertise, and we’re confident in our expression of it because we’ve got the results and the pedigree to back it up. We give our clients the confidence to progress with purpose.
Working with us
We believe that technology should create life-changing opportunities for our team, not just for our clients. That’s why we spend over 60% of our revenue on looking after our people. Here are some of the benefits our team enjoy:
- 30 days’ holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Private medical cover
- Access to a huge range of discounts from high-street and online brands
- A £300 training budget to spend on anything you like, work related or not – we just want to help you be your best self!
- A fair, competitive salary that is reviewed by the board of directors every single month
- Autonomy to choose where and when you work, subject to some ground rules
- A seriously cool office in a seriously cool building with an amazing cafe, pinball machines, breakout spaces, and lots more
- A monthly team social, plus a summer party for staff and families
More about us
Join the team
Like the sound of what we do, and how we do it? View our current vacancies on the careers page.